Meso Threads Treatment
An innovative technique of tightening, lifting and rejuvenating the skin and subcutaneous tissue that can be applied to all parts of the face and neck, as well as many parts of the body.
The thread from which the mesonites are made is the material polydioxanone, which has been used in surgery for decades. 100% is degradable, and the decomposition is long-lasting, up to 6 months. It is sterile and the risk of infection is minimal. A tissue reaction occurs in the form of sterile inflammation. Due to their anti-allergic and antibacterial effects, mesonites are a safe treatment. The thread is placed inside the needle that serves as a guide. The thread thickness is from 0.05 to 0.4 mm, and the length is from 25 to 140 mm.
The action of threads in the skin and subcutaneous tissue is multiple positive:
– stimulate the production of new collagen and elastic fibers
– stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid
- activate microcirculation (inflow of oxygen and nutrients to the skin is better)
– strengthening and tightening
– increase in volume
– neck and face lifting
- improvement of skin quality
– filling effect
They are also called 3D mesonites, and the reason for this is to highlight the action of the threads in different depths of the skin and subcutaneous tissues.
It should be emphasized that this is:
1.) Outpatient procedure – quick recovery and return to daily activities
2. ) Atraumatic technique – without incisions, scars and almost painless
3. ) Safe treatment – side effects are minimized and there are no allergic reactions
4. ) The threads are biocompatible and degradable
5. ) Immediately visible result
6. ) The possibility of combining with other procedures (fillers, prp, etc.)
It is possible to treat the face with mesonite:
– nasolabial folds and marionettes
– lower jaw line
– wrinkles above the upper lip
– chin, neck and cleavage
- forehead: vertical and horizontal wrinkles, wrinkles between the eyebrows, raised eyebrows
- drooping skin of the eyelids and the under-eye region
– cheekbones and droopy cheeks
It is possible to treat the body with mesonite:
– skin of hands and feet: knees and upper legs
- the skin of the abdomen, buttocks
– breast skin
4D MESONITE TREATMENT
It consists of a combined application of mesonite with the addition of PRP or sterile solutions of mesotherapy cocktails for maximum lifting effect. Cocktails specially formulated for skin tightening are used, which contain hyaluronic acid and biorevitalizing complexes. In combination with mesonite, the results are long-lasting and a completely natural look is achieved.
On average, 10 to 100 mesonites are used for one treatment, depending on the condition of the facial skin. A greater number of threads acts on stronger stimulation of collagen and firming of the skin as a whole. Mesonite resorption takes about 6 months, and collagen stimulation takes as long. The lifting effect can last longer, but repetition is desirable depending on the condition of the skin.
CANDIDATES FOR TREATMENT
There are no age limits. Ideal candidates are women and men aged 30 to 60 who have loose skin in the middle part of the face, jaws, drooping eyebrows or loss of volume in the facial skin. Excellent candidates are also younger patients who want changes on the forehead or cheeks, loose jaw skin. Preventatively for all those who want to delay the signs of aging.
Masonites are not used in the code autoimmune diseases, inflammatory skin diseases of the treated area, keloid and preferences for the same, of patients who have at the site of application silicone implants, allergic reactions, disorders coagulation, patients undergoing therapy antiepileptics, oncological patient, infectious diseases, pregnant women, mental disorders (psychosis, etc.).
COURSE OF RECOVERY
After the treatment itself, there are rarely bruises and slight bruises that disappear within a few days, as well as a tightening and burning sensation that can last for a few days. For the first two weeks, you may feel a mild limitation of facial muscle movement and mild soreness when laughing and chewing. Recovery after the treatment is not necessary, but the patient can immediately return to his daily duties.
- during the first week, it is recommended to sleep on your back
– gently apply make-up after 24 hours, gently clean the face
- Avoid sauna, solarium and sunbathing for 3 weeks
– for 3 weeks, avoid facial treatments and massages, contact sports activities, dental procedures, excessive facial movements during conversation, chewing, yawning