Oxygen is essential for normal cellular metabolism. Research on hyperbaric oxygen therapy for medical references is growing, and it is popular with celebrities as an anti-aging treatment, professional athletes to speed recovery from injuries, relieve chronic symptoms, or potentially treat traumatic injuries.
Benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy:
- Optimization of microcirculation;
- Activation and improvement of the lymphatic system;
- Activation of the drainage system to eliminate toxins;
- Oxygenation of peripheral tissues;
- Improvement of the entire blood circulation system;
- Improvement of cardiac functions;
- Improvement of the bone-joint and muscle system;
- Anti-inflammatory effect on subcutaneous fat tissue
- Acceleration of the process of postoperative recovery of patients;
- Recognized therapy for decompression sickness;
- Shorter healing time for minor and major sports injuries;
- Faster recovery after training and intense professional competitions.
Hyperbaric chamber and sports:
It is known that supplementing oxygen intake under higher atmospheric pressure in a hyperbaric oxygenation chamber naturally shortens the time to treat sports injuries and enables injured athletes to recover faster and reduce the risk of re-injury. If the sport is intense and injuries cause minor or major trauma to the body directly or indirectly, as a result of impact forces, a hyperbaric chamber is the solution. The therapeutic hyperbaric oxygenation chamber acts on:
- Minor injuries: sprains, strains, cuts, contusions, simple fractures, muscle fatigue, but also
- Major injuries: severe contusions, deep wounds, cartilage damage;
fractures, tissue damage - compartment syndrome...
During hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment in a pressurized chamber, the body receives pure oxygen at higher atmospheric pressure to stimulate the flow of oxygen into the circulatory system. Increased levels of oxygen reaching areas with poor blood flow or even hypoxic areas (such as injuries or severe wounds) help the body heal faster naturally as well as rejuvenate.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy will help athletes to:
- Reduce local hypoxia (lack of oxygen at tissue level);
- Reduce local inflammation and edema;
- Reduce the formation of scar tissue;
- Reduce muscle fatigue and muscle strains;
- Soft tissues, ligaments and fractures heal faster;
- They increase the supply of oxygen to the injured areas;
- They regenerate bones and cartilage faster;
- They increase the activation of stem cells;
- Repair cartilage damage;
- They improve mental focus
Hyperbaric chamber and beauty:
Optimal health is inner beauty.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is used for beauty and relaxation. Accepting the use of a chamber to achieve aesthetic goals is a relatively new approach in the world of aesthetic medicine and antiaging.
During a hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatment in a pressurized chamber, the body receives pure oxygen at higher atmospheric pressure to stimulate the flow of oxygen into the circulatory system. Increased levels of oxygen reaching areas with poor blood flow or even hypoxic areas (such as injuries or severe wounds) help the body heal faster naturally as well as rejuvenate.
Hyperbaric chamber in the fight against aging:
Hyperbaric oxygenation chamber:
- It stimulates the process of natural healing and immunity;
- It improves vitality, improves concentration and memory;
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy level, stamina and endurance;
- It promotes cell rejuvenation and helps in anti-aging strategies;
- Removes the feeling of cognitive dysfunction and jet lag;
- Fights infections, eliminates toxins;
- It reactivates skin cells and improves blood circulation.